Bruxelles Fiscalité does not distribute, sell or rent information about the user to anyone, rather it uses the information to better understand who uses the websites (including social networks, blogs, forums, etc.), applications and other digital resources and communication tools. Bruxelles Fiscalité also uses your data to send you information that we think you may be interested in or to which you have subscribed.
Purpose of the processing of your personal data
Bruxelles Fiscalité processes your data only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes:
- To manage the relationship between you and Bruxelles Fiscalité;
- To improve the content provided on the basis of information on who consults it and how it is consulted.
- To assess and improve the effectiveness and user-friendliness of smartmove.brussels and other digital resources for the benefit of our users and internet users. Carry out internal statistical surveys and market studies: for example, to evaluate your interests and to better define the development of services and communication strategies.
Bruxelles Fiscalité only retains your data for the period of time that is necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed and per the legal requirements.
Disclosure of your data
Bruxelles Fiscalité may communicate your information to its partners to fulfil the same purposes as those mentioned above, provided that the sharing of the information is appropriate and lawful with the view to achieve a specific, explicit and legitimate purpose.
Your personal data may be transmitted to persons acting in the name of Bruxelles Fiscalité, or on its behalf, for processing in accordance with the purposes for which it was collected.
Bruxelles Fiscalité ensures that its sub-contractors provide an adequate level of protection, meaning that it requires a contractual agreement ensuring that they will only process your data for the authorised purpose and with the required discretion and security.
Security and confidentiality of your data
Access to your data is restricted to personnel of Bruxelles Fiscalité and its sub-contractors on a “need to know” basis. Sub-contractors shall observe strict confidentiality standards when processing your personal data.
To guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data, Bruxelles Fiscalité has put in place the highest possible security standards and only works with sub-contractors who are also subject to them.
Despite the means used to create a reliable website, Bruxelles Fiscalité would like to remind you that the internet is not a 100% secure environment. Consequently, Bruxelles Fiscalité does not accept any liability nor assume any guarantee regarding the security of your data when using the internet.
Transfer of your personal data outside the European Union
Under the privacy regulations, personal data may only be transferred to countries that guarantee an adequate level of security and that comply with provisions that are identical or equivalent to those of European privacy regulations.
The country, duration of the transfer or storage, retention period, nature of the data and the precise purposes are all criteria that should be examined on a case-by-case basis.
Bruxelles Fiscalité guarantees to avoid the processing or storage of data in those countries that cannot offer the same safeguards, unless:
- the data subject expressly consents to the transfer;
- the transfer is necessary to implement the contract (between the user and Bruxelles Fiscalité);
- the transfer is necessary for the termination or implementation of a contract already concluded or to be concluded between the controller and a third party in the interest of the user;
- the transfer is necessary or required by law (important public interest or public law);
- the transfer originates from a public register whose purpose is to inform the public.