As data subject, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal data, as recognised by the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Right to access your personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR)
If you wish to check which data is being stored by Bruxelles Fiscalité, and to find out the purposes of the collection and use of said data, you may submit a request to find out if your personal data is being processed and also to obtain other information regarding its use, notably the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients of your personal data and the retention time.
- Right to rectification of inaccurate data (Article 16 of the GDPR)
If you believe that your personal data stored by Bruxelles Fiscalité is inaccurate, you may submit a request to have the incorrect data rectified. You can also request for any incomplete personal data to be completed.
- Right to erasure of your personal data, where provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation (Article 17 of the GDPR)
You may request that Bruxelles Fiscalité erase your personal data:
- when your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
- when you withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed by Bruxelles Fiscalité, where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- when, in application of Article 21 of the GDPR, you object to the processing of your personal data, and there are no compelling legitimate grounds for the processing;
- when your personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- when your personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in European Union, Belgian or Brussels law.
- Right to restriction of processing, where provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation (Article 18 of the GDPR)
In a limited number of cases, you may obtain the restriction of processing of your personal data. Unlike erasing your data, this means that Bruxelles Fiscalité shall continue to possess your personal data, but may only process it, excluding processing required to store the data, with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest.
You may exercise this right:
- when the processing is unlawful;
- when Bruxelles Fiscalité no longer needs your personal data for the purposes for which they were collected, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You may also exercise this right when waiting for a decision regarding the exercise of one of the above mentioned, in order to temporarily restrict the processing of your personal data:
- the right to rectification: if your personal data are incorrect, you may request for processing to be suspended whilst your rectification request is being examined by Bruxelles Fiscalité;
- the right to object: if you have submitted an objection to the processing of your personal data, you may request for processing to be suspended whilst your objection request is being examined by Bruxelles Fiscalité.
To exercise any of the above mentioned, please submit your request as it follows:
Service public régional de Bruxelles Fiscalité
Direction des Affaires juridiques et des Recours
Boulevard du Jardin Botanique, 20
Please attach a copy of your ID card to your request. Should you wish to exercise the rights of another person, please also attach proof of your authority to act on their behalf.